For improved balance, comfort and safety. Centring rings for commercial vehicle wheels.
- Inexpensive means of optimising wheel centring
- Eliminates problems caused by worn hub spigots
- Improves wheel balance and comfort
- Protects wheel studs
- Reduces wheel fitting problems. Good to use together with Rollock Wheel Nut Locking Clamps or Safe Wheel Nut Retainers
- Reduces risk of stud breakage
- Protects the bolt holes from becoming oval.
- Gives more even tyre wear, good to use in conjuction with instant EASYBALANCE®.
- Easy to fit
- Eases wheel fitment
- Eases wheel removal
- Can be re-used several times
- Clean the studs and holes
- Fit Safe Centring on all studs
- Fit the wheel
- Fit the wheel nuts
- Torque the nuts according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Re-torque after 50 kilometres
|Part numbers and fitments:||Single||Twins|
|Steel Rims 26 mm||41512||41519|
|Steel Rims 26.5 mm||41612||41619|
|Alu Rims 26 mm||41319||41319
|Alu Rims 32 mm||41316||41329|
Safe Centring is used on aluminium rims with 32 mm holes in conjunction with the manufacturers' original nuts.
The product is manufactured in hard, tough and heat tolerant plastic and are re-useable
Patent: SE patent no. 0100333-4
Packaged in display bags.
Each pack contains 10 rings.
Please contact us if you have any questions about wheel safety or balance, or would like more information.